SDA Tenancy and Property Management Services
Home in Place provides a comprehensive and holistic approach to the management of your SDA Home from start to finish. This management includes, but is not restricted to, Tenancy & Property Manager with SDA or fee-for-service Tenancy and Property Management without SDA.
TENANCY AND PROPERTY MANAGER WITH SDA
$2350 + GST PER SDA PLACE PER ANNUM
+ ONE OFF, UPFRONT $5000 ESTABLISHMENT FEE PER SDA PLACE.
For this fee, Home in Place will:
- Provide information pertaining to the status of the SDA market and areas where supply and demand are not being met.
- Advertise the property on GoNest, Housing Hub, Home in Place websites, various social media platforms and local networking events.
- Review the internal database and waitlists for suitable applicants.
- Attend the pre-handover and handover of dwellings with the Builder.
- Enrol your dwelling with the NDIA through the NDIS Portal which will enable Home in Place to claim SDA payments on your behalf (requirement under NDIS Terms of business rules)
- Partner with a Supported Independent Living provider (SIL)
- Furnish the dwelling with robust furniture (if applicable)
- Assess suitable applications liaising with our broad network of Support Co-Ordinator’s, NDIS Planners, Occupational Therapists and SIL’s
- Conduct SDA Accommodation Agreement signing and collection of initial payments.
- Liaise with builders on defects and coordinate accordingly.
- Maintain the property to the NDIS Design category standards by utilising our internal NDIS qualified maintenance professionals Liaise with bodies of authority, Public Guardians and Power of Attorney regarding collection of reasonable rent contributions.
- Manage the administration of NDIS My Place Portal to claim SDA payments and disburse on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure property is maintained by SIL in accordance with their Accommodation and Service Provider Agreement.
- Provide regular updates on any changes to the NDIS Terms of Business rules and SDA Price guide reviews.
- Lodge any potential reportable incidents to the NDIS Quality Safeguards Commission
- In conjunction with SIL and resident legal representative, conduct final resident inspections and finalisation of tenancies