- Home in Place is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of your personal information.
- When you visit our website we may collect your personal information by a number of means described below.
- When you visit our website we will automatically log certain information such as server addresses, domain names, IP addresses, the date and time of visits to the site, as well as the pages accessed and any documents downloaded. Home in Place primarily collects this information for statistical purposes, in which case it will be de-identified before use. Home in Place will not attempt to identify individual visitors from this information, except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where it is required to by law.
- We may also collect personal information about you by requesting that you complete and submit an online form in order for us to respond to your enquiries or provide you with a service. If you send us an email, the email system will record your email address. We will use the personal information you submit via the form for the primary purpose of responding to your enquiries or providing you with a service. If you do not provide us with the personal information we require to fulfil the purpose described above we may not be able to respond to your enquiry or provide you with the service you are seeking.
- Email communications made via our website may be monitored for statistical and quality purposes.
- Home in Place is not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of any external links provided on the Home in Place website. Links are provided for the purpose of convenience only. You release us and agree that we are not liable for any action, demand, liability, loss, damage or cost suffered by you directly or indirectly as a result of you using other websites via links located on the Home in Place website, however caused.
- We may also collect your personal information if you provide it to us by communicating with us using a social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
- If you are providing personal information about other people, you warrant you have their consent to provide their information.
- Information we collect via our website, Facebook or Twitter pages may also be used for marketing or fundraising purposes. It may also be disclosed to organisations that assist in Home in Place’s fundraising activities solely for that purpose. You consent to us using and disclosing this information for marketing or fundraising purposes.
- Home in Place, from time to time, discloses personal information to others for administrative purposes and to comply with laws. For example, we may provide your personal information to contracted service providers such as IT service providers that have access to our website and databases, or state and federal government pursuant to our reporting obligations.
For more information please refer to our Policies page.