- Fellow of the Australia Institute of Company Director
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours First Class)
- Diploma of Education
- Diploma of Urban and Regional Planning
Senior executive in state and local government for 20 years.
10 years as a private consultant in economic, strategy and property. Experience on private and public-sector Boards and advisory groups.
Extensive knowledge and skills in public sector strategy and policy development, project management, engagement and stakeholder relations.
Strong experience in grant funding, economic impact assessment and project approval pathways.
- Parent Board Member
- Home in Place (Qld) Board Member
- Chair of the International Expansion Committee
- Member of Governance Remuneration and Nominations Committee
- Member of Finance and Audit Committee
Board member since 2017