- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours First Class)
- Diploma of Education. Diploma of Urban and Regional Planning
Senior executive in state and local government for 20 years.
15 years as a private consultant undertaking in economic, strategy and public policy work
Experience on private and public-sector Boards and advisory groups.
Extensive knowledge and skills in public sector strategy and policy development, project management, engagement and stakeholder relations.
Strong experience in grant funding, economic impact assessment and project approval pathways.
Significant working experience in probity, procurement and internal audit processes.
- Home in Place Board Member
- Home in Place (QLD) Board Member
- Governance, Remuneration & Nominations Committee Member
- Finance, Risk and Audit Committee Member
- Internal Review Committee Member
- International Expansion Committee Member
Board member since 2017