- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (Hons)
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Construction Law
Non-Executive Director with 13 years’ experience in community housing.
Legal practitioner with over 10 years’ experience primarily in the areas of local government, commercial and construction law in private practice and in-house with global engineering consultancy firms (advising on all aspects of major infrastructure projects, including joint ventures and alliances), with additional experience in commercial and civil litigation, debt recovery and insolvency, privacy, tax and employment law.
Author in the area of intellectual property, as well as authoring 3 editions of a NSW legal text on community housing and 1 edition of a QLD legal text on community housing.
- Chair of Parent Board
- Chair of Home in Place (Qld)
- Deputy Chair Home in Place (VIC) Board
- Member of MyPlace Property Board
- Chair of Governance, Remuneration and Nominations Committee
- Home in Place (NZ) Board Member
Board member since 2005