- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (Hons)
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Construction Law
Non-Executive Director with nearly 20 years’ experience in community housing.
Legal practitioner with over 15 years’ experience primarily in the areas of local government, commercial and construction law in private practice and in-house with global engineering consultancy and construction firms (advising on all aspects of major infrastructure projects, including joint ventures and alliances), with additional experience in commercial and civil litigation, debt recovery and insolvency, privacy, tax and employment law.
Author in the area of intellectual property, as well as authoring 3 editions of a NSW legal text on community housing and 1 edition of a QLD legal text on community housing.
- Chair of Home in Place
- Chair of Home in Place (QLD)
- Chair of Governance Remuneration & Nominations Committee
- Deputy Chair of Home in Place (VIC)
- Home in Place (NZ) Board Member
- MyPlace Property Maintenance Board Member
- Internal Review Committee Ex-officio Member
Board member since 2005