Lyndall is the CEO Australia at Home in Place.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business
Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors GAICDO
Other tertiary qualifications in:
Lyndall is currently responsible for the Corporate Services Department of Home In Place. In this capacity she is responsible for Property Development, Property Acquisitions, Business Development, Project Management, Marketing and Communications, Environmental and Social Sustainability, Human Resource Management & WH&S.
Lyndall has over 22 years of experience in housing with 17 years in the community housing sector, prior to this Lyndall worked in the construction industry. Lyndall is a dynamic and proactive executive, has a passion for the housing sector and is committed to the growth of affordable housing.
Throughout her seventeen years with Home in Place, Lyndall has been highly involved in the growth of the organisation, which has involved leading many successful tenders, delivery of new housing through partnerships and acquisition, delivery of many development projects including large scale, a number of stock transfers including whole of estate locations.
Lyndall is a Director of:
– CHIA NSW
– Powerhousing Australia
– Compass Housing Victoria
Director of SAHF entities:
– Tetris Finco #1 Pty Ltd
– 316 Maitland Road Pty Ltd
– 45 Pendlebury Road Pty Ltd
– 23-25 Young Street Pty Ltd
– 357-359 Mann Street Pty Ltd
Other memberships and board committees:-
– Chair of Powerhousing Australia Events and Professional Development Committee
– Member of CHIA NSW Finance, Risk & Audit Committee
– Member of Powerhousing Australia CEO Committee
– Member of the City of Newcastle Building Better Cities Committee
– Member of the City of Newcastle Affordable Housing Working Party