How to remove and maintain sliding screen doors
In this video, we provide a few easy-to-follow steps on how you can remove and maintain sliding screen doors.
To complete this maintenance project, you will need a:
- flathead screwdriver
- damp microfiber cloth
- First, remove the door from the frame by gently lifting, and releasing the bottom wheels using a flathead screwdriver.
- With the bottom removed, release the top by pulling down.
- With the door out of the way, use a vacuum to remove any dust and debris that may be present.
- Once all loose dirt and debris has been removed, use a damp cloth to give the track one final clean.
- Replace the door top first, then lifting the bottom wheels to allow the door to sit in place on the track.