How to remove, kill and prevent mould in your home
In this video we will be discussing how you can not only kill mould, but remove and prevent it in your home.
For this maintenance project, you will need:
- Vinegar or methylated spirits
- A spray bottle
- Consumer grade mould spray
- Paper towel
- Moisture absorber
- Baking soda
- Consumer grade products are available, which can provide a simple solution to tackle
mould around your home.
- Alternatively, vinegar or methylated spirits can be used in an 80% water to 20% chemical
- With your product of choice, spray the effected area, wiping with paper towel and
disposing of Immediately.
- Utilise disposable dehumidifiers to absorb moisture from the air.
- Alternatively, bi-carb soda can be pleased in a small bowl, which will harden once
moisture has been absorbed. Replace as required.
- Open blinds, curtains, windows and doors when possible to increase ventillation, reducing
the chance of mould developing.