- Bachelor of Commerce – Hons First Class (Majors: Marketing & International Business, Management & Labour Relations)
- Bachelor of Science – Geology & Geophysics
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Non-Executive Director with 16 years’ of governance experience in all major regions of the world and across multiple sectors including clean fuels, energy, housing, property development, logistics, and automotive.
Professional director and current board member at Counties Energy, WineWorks Group, Keith Andrews Holdings, and ECL Group. Ben is also a board advisor working with a variety of high growth companies in Australasia and Europe and was previously a board member at Carbon Recycling International (Iceland). He spent more than 23 years working in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific as a senior executive at Methanex Corporation.
Broad experience working with national and local governments, strategy development, business and market development and commercial activities related to investments, sales, and logistics.
- Chair of Home in Place (NZ)
- Director of Home in Place (Parent)
- Director of Home in Place (QLD)
- Member of the Finance & Audit Committee
- Member of the Client & Risk Committee
Board member since 2020.