- Bachelor of Commerce – Hons First Class (Majors: Marketing & International Business, Management & Labour Relations)
- Bachelor of Science – Geology & Geophysics
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Non-Executive Director with 15+ years’ of governance experience in all major regions of the world and across multiple sectors including clean fuels, energy, housing, property development, logistics, and automotive.
Professional director and current board member at Counties Energy, WineWorks Group, Fuso NZ, and Active Electrical Suppliers.
Ben has previously been a director and chair of boards in the USA, Singapore, Iceland and the UK. He also spent more than 23 years working in an executive capacity in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific at Methanex Corporation.
Broad experience working with national and local governments, international not-for-profits, strategy development, business and market development and commercial activities related to investments, sales, and logistics.
- Home in Place Board Member
- Chair of Home in Place (NZ)
- Home in Place (QLD) Board Member
- Finance, Risk and Audit Committee Member
- Australian Operations Committee Member.
Board member since 2021.