Compass social housing tenants, if you’re over 25, Compass is looking for expressions of interest for cadetship opportunities in South West Sydney (Leumeah) and Newcastle.
You can now apply for a place in the Community Housing Industry Association (CHIA) NSW and NSW Government Cadetship Program.
This exciting program provides an opportunity for cadets to commence studying the CHC42221 Certificate IV in Housing and undertake paid employment for 12-months in application/allocation, tenancy and asset development with a designated Community Housing Provider.
You will need to include in your application:
- Your Unique Student Identifier number. If you don’t have one, or if you have forgotten it, go to usi.gov.au/students
- A brief statement outlining why you would like to undertake the cadetship
- A copy of your identification (ID) e.g. NSW Drivers Licence, Passport, Australian Birth Certificate
About the program:
Certificate IV in Social Housing (CHC42215) is a nationally accredited qualification will provide foundation skills and knowledge in:
• understanding the community housing workplace,
• working with tenants and understanding their needs, and
• assessing and managing property maintenance and asset development.
• scheduled during work hours, training is delivered by industry and teaching experts with specialist knowledge and skills in the community housing sector.