- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business
Other tertiary qualifications in:
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Workplace Safety
- Workplace Training
- Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Group Managing Director of the Home in Place Group.
Previous roles: Chair of PowerHousing Australia, Vice President General Assembly of Partners, and Co-Chair Civil Society Partner Group (to UN Habitat), Director Australian Institute of Housing, Community Housing Institute of Australia.
Currently, Member of University of Newcastle’s MBA Advisory Committee.
He has previous experience in CEO and senior management roles in for-profit human services organisations, Christian ministry and NSW police force criminal investigator.
- Home in Place Group Managing Director
- Home in Place (QLD) Executive Director
- Home in Place (NZ) Executive Director
- Home in Place (VIC) Executive Director
- MyPlace Property Maintenance Executive Director
- Australian Operations Committee Member
- Internal Review Committee Ex-officio Member
- Director of the six SAHF related joint venture entities.
Board member since 2012